Spinomenal “Let it BEER” TournamentCasino
Spinomenal “Let it BEER” Tournament T&C
Round I > 14/09/2021 00:00 GMT – 22/09/2021 23:59 GMT
Round II >23/09/2021 00:00 GMT – 04/10/2021 23:59 GMT
Round I > OktoberSpinFest, Beer Collection 10 Lines, Beer Collection 40 Lines
Round II > Spinning Beers, Beer Collection 20 Lines, Beer Collection 30 Lines
The prize pool for each round will be distributed as follows:
How to win Round 1:
Play any of the participating games. Each win rewards you with score based on the win
multiplier (for example, if you waged 1 EUR and won 10 EUR, you will be rewarded with
10 points). Points received are summed up throughout the tournament period. The more
points you collect, the higher your position on the leaderboard. The 150 first players in the
leaderboard will share a prize of 20,000 EUR!
How to win Round 2:
Play any of the participating games. Each time the “Beer” symbol is landing in one of the
reels, you will be rewarded with 1 point. (for example, if at the end of a spin 3 Beer
symbols appear on the reels, you will be rewarded with 3 points). Points received are
summed up throughout the tournament period. The more points you collect, the higher
your position on the leaderboard. The 150 first players in the leaderboard will share a
prize of 20,000 EUR!
1. The tournament is available during real-money play only.
2. Minimum qualifying bet per spin to participate in the tournament is 0.5 EUR. If the
minimum bet amount is unavailable, rounded up to the next higher available bet size
in the game.
3. All amounts are displayed in-game in the currency you are playing with.
4. No additional deposits or cost are required to participate in the tournament.
5. Participation in the tournament is automatic once playing the participating games.
6. All material prizes may be paid in a money equivalent.
7. Malfunction voids all play and pays.
8. Leaderboard will refresh up to every 4 minutes (in extreme cases refreshing may take
more than 4 minutes).
9. Each player will get a personal tournament ID for the leaderboard.
10. The leaderboard will include players who accumulated the highest amount of points
during the tournament.
11. If two or more players have the same amount of points at the end of the tournament,
the player who reached the points first will be ranked higher.
12. Only finished spins will qualify for the leaderboard.
13. The rules, terms, and conditions of the tournament can be changed at any time
according to Spinomenal’s sole discretion.
14. Wins from free spins awarded to the player by the operator will not qualify in this
15. By qualifying for the Tournament, you automatically agree to these terms and
conditions and to all the terms and conditions set by the online casino hosting this
16. Spinomenal reserves the right to stop the Tournament at any time for an indefinite
period without paying the prizes and change the rules of the Tournament without prior
17. Spinomenal will publish the list of winners at the end of the tournament in