ALT BET EXCHANGE B.V & TUSKCASINO.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
V. 0.1 27/08/2020
1. Please read carefully the following legally binding agreement (hereinafter ‘agreement’ or 'terms and conditions') between Alt. bet Exchange B.V - a private limited liability company registered in Curaçao with registration number 140039 and registered address at Fransche Bloemweg 4, Willemstad, Curacao - under the brand name of Tuskcasino and yourself (hereinafter ‘the player’ or 'player').
2. Tuskcasino in these terms and conditions refers to Alt.bet Exchange B.V. A company licensed by the Curaçao eGaming Commission, licence No 1668/JAZ.
3. With ‘site’, ‘website’, ‘the site’, ‘the website’ or ‘the betting company’ these terms and conditions refer to all related URLs and any related sites on which the Tuskcasino services are operated.
4. These terms and conditions constitute a binding agreement between the player and Alt.bet Exchange B.V
5. Tuskcasino is licensed and regulated by the Curaçao eGaming Commission
6. These terms and conditions come into force as soon as the player validates them by confirming he/she has read, understood and accepted them.
7. The player must read these terms and conditions carefully before validating them. If the player does not agree with any provision of these terms and conditions the player must not use or continue to use the website.
8. Tuskcasino terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. The player will be notified about possible amendments. The player must always re-confirm acceptance before amendments come into effect. The version number and the date of the last update at the top of this page provide the player with information about when the last amendments have been made.
9. These terms and conditions are published in several languages for information purposes. It is only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between the player and Tuskcasino. In case of any discrepancy between a non-English version and the English version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
10. Any reference to Tuskcasino's games in this agreement shall refer to sports games/matches, various popular music and political events, random number generator casino games, live casino games and mobile casino games as may from time to time become available on and related URLs. Tuskcasino reserves the right to add and remove games from the website at its own discretion.
11. Playing at Tuskcasino is for entertainment purposes only. No real money playing is required. The player may play without betting money if he/she wishes. The player acknowledges that he/she does not find Tuskcasino to be unfair or indecent.
12. There is a risk of losing money when playing for money at Tuskcasino and the site has no responsibility for such losses.
13. The player agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Tuskcasino's directors, partners, licensees, distributors, subsidiaries, employees, shareholders, agencies, against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, expenses and costs, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result of:
13.1. The player’s breach of this agreement, in whole or in part;
13.2. Violation by the player of any law or any third party rights;
13.3. Use by the player of Tuskcasino or use by any other person accessing Tuskcasino using the player’s login credentials, with or without the player’s authorization.
13.4. The player agrees not to be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to his or third parties’ participation in any of the Tuskcasino services and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices. Tuskcasino hereby reserves the right to invalidate any betting in the event of such behaviour and close player's account;
13.5. Players are allowed to have only one account. If player attempts to open more than one Member Account, all betting accounts belonging to that player (or group of players) may be blocked or closed and any bets may be voided. Only one Player Account is allowed per computer, IP address, household.
14. Tuskcasino is not liable for indirect or direct consequential damages arising out of the use of Tuskcasino's services. This applies also where Tuskcasino has had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
15. The division of these terms and conditions into sections and the insertion of headings are for convenience of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of this agreement.
16. Tuskcasino’s sports betting and casino software products are provided by 3rd party suppliers. The player hereby agrees not to circumvent in any way the intellectual property rights of such 3rd party companies.
17. If provisions in this agreement become or are illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision from this agreement. Any provision of this agreement that is illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction will be ineffective in that particular jurisdiction. The validity, legality or enforceability of that provision in other jurisdictions will not be affected.
18. Tuskcasino does not pay interest on deposits, winnings or pay-outs. Tuskcasino is not a financial institution and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any deposit or banking insurance system.
19. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law or the United Kingdom. In the event of any dispute relating to the conclusion, validity, the implementation or the interpretation of this terms and conditions, the British courts will have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
1. The player acknowledges and understands that additional terms and conditions exist with respect to bonuses offered by Tuskcasino.
2. Tuskcasino reserves the right to withdraw the bonus and possible profits if any term of the promotion has been breached. The player can be held responsible for possible costs Tuskcasino incurs due to the breach of the player.
3. All bonuses issued by Tuskcasino cannot be paid out unless the wagering requirements have been met by the player.
4. Tuskcasino applies a standard wagering requirement for casino bonus money that is 40 times the bonus amount, with a game contribution of 10% for live games (except Baccarat and Sic Bo as these are 0% contribution games also some of the bonuses might exempt some of the games. Please check each bonus terms individually) and table games and 100% for slot machines (not all slot games might contribute for the all bonuses. Please check each bonuses individually). For example, if R100 is wagered on live roulette game, R10 (10%) contributes towards the wagering requirement; if R100 is wagered on a slot machine game, R100 contributes towards the wagering requirement.
This may differ for specific promotions if this is specified on the concerning promotion page.
4.1 Free Bonuses: Unless stated diffenetly Free bonuses carries 50X wagering.
5. All bonuses have an expiry date. The standard expiry date for bonus money is 30 days. The expiry date can differ for specific promotions. In such an event, the expiry date will be listed on the concerning promotion page. Wagering requirements need to have been fulfilled at the expiry date. Tuskcasino may cancel/debit bonus credit from the player’s account after the expiry date.
6. Tuskcasino reserves the right to cancel/change/stop any promotion at any time without prior notice.
7. Tuskcasino reserves the right to withhold and remove any bonuses awarded if the player has not used the bonuses within 30 days from the date on which they were awarded.
8. Multiple participations in the same bonus campaign from the same device/household are prohibited. Where multiple participations in the same bonus campaign from the same device/household are detected, the bonus/promotion will be forfeited and any funds on the player's account may be frozen.
9. Tuskcasino reserves the right to reject multiple participations in the same bonus/promotion campaign from the same IP address in the event that Tuskcasino suspects fraud is being perpetrated. In this case, the player(s) will no longer be eligible to participate in the bonus/promotion and any funds on their player account(s) may be frozen.
10. Tuskcasino's bonus scheme conditions are published in several languages for information purposes. It is only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between the player and Tuskcasino. In case of any discrepancy between an English version and a non-English version of these bonus scheme conditions, the English version shall prevail.
11. In the event of conflicting information, the information described in these terms and conditions shall prevail over any terms and conditions provided.
1. The information in the jackpot displays on and in the jackpot games are updated on a regular basis, but as it is not real-time, the displayed value may not be 100% accurate. Following the jackpot having been won, the exact amount of the jackpot will be calculated according to the number of rounds played up to the time the jackpot is won.
2. As the jackpot values displayed on Tuskcasino and in the game are not real-time, on exceptionally rare occasions, it may happen that a jackpot is won and immediately after that it’s won again by another player during the time of updating, in which case the win is the new re-seeded jackpot which may be lower. In most cases the delay results in a higher jackpot win value.
3. Progressive Jackpot wins are subject to verification by Tuskcasino and the concerned software supplier. All decisions in this regard are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. No jackpots can be won when the player is not playing for real money.
5. For some jackpot games, jackpot counters might be displayed in a different currency than that player is playing in. If the player wins such a jackpot and he/she is playing casino games with a different currency, the amount won is converted to the currency in which the player is playing in and is added to the player’s account.
6. Tuskcasino and the software suppliers reserve the right to change or waive the jackpot rules at any time and for any period.
7. In the event that a progressive jackpot which is managed by a software supplier is won, the software supplier in question shall transfer the jackpot sum to Tuskcasino. As this sum may be in a different currency than the one the player is playing in, in the event that the player requests a withdrawal of the jackpot win, Tuskcasino reserves the right to transfer to the player the amount received from the software supplier, in the currency it received it in. In such instances, the amount ultimately received by the player may be subject to any exchange rate fluctuations between the point the funds were received by Tuskcasino and the point at which they are transferred to the player, and any currency conversion costs, and may differ from the jackpot amount won as a result.
1. Tuskcasino is not liable for any lag, downtime, server disruptions, or any technical or political disturbance to the game play. Refunds, under such circumstances, may be given solely at the discretion of the management. Management will always pursue what it deems to be the fairest solution in such cases.
2. Tuskcasino is provided on an ‘as available’ basis. Tuskcasino gives the player no warranty or representation, relating to the satisfactory quality, completeness or accuracy of the service or the software.
3. If Tuskcasino is subjected to a server-side system failure and the game is corrupted because of this, the player will get his/her money back for the amount wagered when the failure took place.
4. Tuskcasino accepts no liability for any losses or damages which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Tuskcasino website or its content. This includes but isn’t limited to delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
5. Tuskcasino will have the rights to change errors made in publication of information, including but not limited to jackpots, odds and pay tables. No rights can be derived from published inaccurate information of any kind.
6. Tuskcasino will have the rights not to pay out winnings based on published inaccurate information. Players that lost money as a result of such a case are entitled to a refund of the money they lost.
7. If Tuskcasino suspects fraudulent activity in any particular game, Tuskcasino will have the right to cancel the game. Suspicious players in respect of the fraudulent activity will have their accounts blocked pending further investigations. Any players not so suspected will have their wagered amounts in respect of cancelled games returned to their account.
8. Tuskcasino will have the right to cancel a game immediately if something wrong is identified with the game settings, and refunds for purchased bets will be paid out.
9. If the player is found to have cheated or attempted to defraud the service of Tuskcasino in any way including but not limited to game manipulation, chip dumping, transfers or payment fraud, or if the player makes untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Company’s operation in any media or forum, Tuskcasino reserves the right to close the player’s account, and return all funds to the player.
10. In the event of a Tuskcasino system malfunction all wagers are void. In the eventuality of such a system malfunction, a system rollback will take place, reverting the players back to their state as at the restore point employed.
11. In the event a game is started but miscarries because of a failure of the server-side system, Tuskcasino shall refund the amount wagered in the game to the player by crediting it to his/her member account or, if the account no longer exists, by paying it to the player in an approved manner.
12. Tuskcasino reserves the right to limit and refuse bets at its sole discretion.
13. Tuskcasino will do its utmost to avoid viruses, Trojans or malware on its system but won’t be responsible for viruses, Trojans or malware of any kind. It’s the player’s responsibility to protect his/her system(s).
14. The player can submit a complaint to Tuskcasino if he/she has any dispute with regard to the outcome of a game. The player has to submit his/her complaint to Tuskcasino by email:[email protected] within 14 days. The result showing on Tuskcasino’s gaming server shall be the official and governing result of play in case of discrepancy.
15. Players must be informed that third party interface applications may not display full information about the customer’s wagers.
16. In time-critical events, the player may find themselves disadvantaged by technical and/or performance issues, including slow network speeds, or poor performance of the device they are playing on.
1. The results of all games on Tuskcasino are subject to audit and review, and may be declared void:
1.1. If player collusion between customers and/or staff is detected
1.2. In the case of use of robots or other devices
1.3. Or any other method, application or tool that distorts normal gameplay
Tuskcasino can take measures against any player involved in events that distort normal gameplay, including but not limited to blocking accounts, closing accounts, charging incurred costs.
2. The player is not allowed to participate in a real-money game unless he/she is registered as a player and holds a full Tuskcasino member account. Every player must submit an application for registration and provide Tuskcasino with the following mandatory information:
2.3. Contact e-mail
2.4. Personal telephone number
All of which must be true and correct. It is the player’s sole responsibility to ensure that the information provided is true, complete and correct. The player hereby declares and warrants to Tuskcasino that the information provided is true, complete and correct.
The player is hereby notified that Tuskcasino carries out verification procedures on players depositing money. The player may be requested to provide Tuskcasino with documents, such as but not limited to a copy of their passport or I.D.
3. The player’s member account may be blocked or closed if he/she does not provide the requested information or documents or if he/she provides Tuskcasino with false or misleading documents. Tuskcasino will have the right to seize the balance of the closed account.
4. The player’s member account will be closed if Tuskcasino has grounds to believe he/she is engaged in fraudulent activities. Tuskcasino also reserves the right to seize the balance of the closed account.
5. Member accounts created by the player, with incorrect or misleading information, are not entitled to jackpots or any other winnings. No winnings will be paid out to non-existent persons or incorrect accounts.
6. When creating an account (registering) at Tuskcasino, the player is obliged to give a valid name, surname, address, contact email and personal telephone number. Registering an account with false information is prohibited. Tuskcasino will have the right to close member accounts created with false information at its sole discretion.
7. Multiple accounts for the same player are not allowed. In case it is noted that the player holds more than one account, Tuskcasino will have the right to close or block the member accounts at its sole discretion. If the player notices that he/she has more than one member account, the player must notify Tuskcasino immediately.
8. The player must register his/her member account personally. Registering an account for somebody else is prohibited. Tuskcasino will have the right to close or block the member’s account at its sole discretion.
9. Tuskcasino reserves the right to refuse member account registrations or to de-register and cancel the player’s account for any reason whatsoever at any time without prior notice at its sole discretion. Circumstances under which the player’s account may be closed include, but are not limited to, the following:
9.1. If the player has charged back any of his/her purchases made with his/her credit card or other applicable deposit methods;
9.2. If the player was engaged in playing in a professional sense or in concert with other players.
10. Tuskcasino reserves the right to close member accounts at its sole discretion. Previously agreed contractual obligations will be honored.
11. For the purposes of adhering to all of its obligations towards the law and other directives of the relevant regulatory authorities from time to time, Tuskcasino will keep all necessary personal information to carry out such obligations as required. Where data is no longer required to be kept, this shall be destroyed.
12. Tuskcasino will carry out a Know Your Client (KYC) screening procedure when the player deposits money. Tuskcasino may request further documentation to validate the player’s identity as it may deem necessary. Verifications may include but shall not be limited to, copies of an end user passport, national Identity Card, copies of an End User's utility bills, and/or masked copies of the credit/debit cards used to make deposits.
13. Residents from the following countries are prohibited from registering at Tuskcasino: United States of America, North Korea, Curacao, France, Iran, Spain, Italy, Israel and Belgium.
14. No officers or employees at whatever level of Tuskcasino shall make real money wagers on any of the jackpot games. If any such player shall win a jackpot, such a win shall not be paid out to the winner.
1. The player is solely responsible to determine whether the access and use of Tuskcasino is permitted under any applicable laws. The player should inform himself/herself about local laws or regulations before opening an account at Tuskcasino. It is the player’s sole responsibility to stay informed about local laws or regulations each time he/she plays.
2. The player must keep his/her account details up-to-date at all times.
3. The player is prohibited to sell, transfer or acquire Tuskcasino member accounts.
4. The player is fully responsible for all taxes, fees and other costs incidental to and arising from any winnings resulting from use of Tuskcasino Limited
5. The player’s login details are highly confidential. The player is obliged to keep his/her login details confidential. The player should at all times, use his/her best efforts to protect the confidentiality of his/her login details.
6. The player should never write down, communicate or share passwords with any other person. It’s the player’s responsibility to keep his/her account information, user name and password secret and confidential. Should a player give away, share, or lose his/her user name and/or password, Tuskcasino will not be held responsible for any loss or damage as a result thereof. A Tuskcasino employee will never ask for a player’s password.
7. The player is responsible for any unauthorized use of his/her user name or password. The player is responsible for all activity on his/her account.
8. The player is prohibited to acquire, transfer or sell funds from Tuskcasino member accounts.
9. Tuskcasino uses advanced methods for the encryption of user name and password information. The player will not break in, access or attempt to break in or access or otherwise bypass Tuskcasino's security. If Tuskcasino suspects that the player has attempted to or may be attempting to break in, Tuskcasino reserves the right to inform the applicable authorities and block or close the player’s account.
10. Playing at Tuskcasino is restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the player resides. Under no circumstances may the player register or play if he/she is under 18 years of age. If any funds are deposited by an underage individual the funds will be forfeited to the Curaçao eGaming Commission
11. The player is fully aware of the fact that there is a risk of losing money through the use Tuskcasino's services.
12. The player is fully aware of all terms and conditions and has read them carefully before opening up a member account at Tuskcasino
13. Tuskcasino recommends that the player retains a copy of transaction records.
14. Tuskcasino recommends that the player retains a copy of these terms and conditions.
1. The player may close his/her member account at any time. All funds from the player’s member account deducted with relevant withdrawal charges will be returned to the player.
2. The minimum deposit amount is R25 ZAR (or €/$10 or its equivalent in local Currency) this amount may be higher for certain deposit methods as relatively higher costs may be involved for Tuskcasino when using such methods.
3. The player can close his/her member account by contacting customer service by email: [email protected]
4. Tuskcasino will decide what method of repayment to use.
5. It’s unlawful to deposit money from ill-gotten means. All money that the player deposits into his/her member account must not be tainted with any illegality and, in particular, does not originate from any illegal activity or source.
6. Tuskcasino reserves the right to close the player’s member account and to refund the account balance deducted with relevant withdrawal charges, at Tuskcasino's absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
7. The player agrees that deposits will be handled by Tuskcasino directly or through a payment provider or any other third party.
8. Tuskcasino does not guarantee that there will not be any delay in the processing or receipt of deposits.
9. Tuskcasino is entitled to determine minimum and maximum amounts to be deposited in the member’s account, at Tuskcasino's sole discretion.
1. Tuskcasino is not a financial institution and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any deposit or banking insurance system. Any suspicious activity will be investigated.
2. The player agrees that the funds deposited in his/her member account will only be used for playing the casino games or sports betting. Tuskcasino reserves the right to charge a 10% fee in case the player requests a withdrawal without a member account turnover that is equal or more than the amount of funds deposited.
3. The player agrees that withdrawals will be handled by Tuskcasino directly or through a payment provider or any other third party.
4. The player agrees that Tuskcasino will have the rights to withhold withdrawals if Tuskcasino suspects that the player may be engaged in or has engaged in improper, fraudulent, and collusive activities.
5. Tuskcasino does not guarantee that there will not be any delay in the processing or receipt of withdrawals.
6. In any given 24 hour period, the player may request a withdrawal of up to the amount specified for their chosen withdrawal method and up to the limits of his VIP Levels. However, unless a larger amount has been agreed on by prior arrangement.
GOLD / PLATINUM
Amount allowed per payout
R 50 000
Amount allowed per 24 hours
R 50 000
Amount allowed per week
R 100 000
Amount allowed per month
R 40 000
R 400 000
7. The minimum amount for a withdrawal the player can make is R100 ZAR (or €/$ 50). This amount may be higher for certain withdrawal methods as relatively higher costs may be involved for Tuskcasino when using such methods.
8. Tuskcasino will carry out verification procedures to verify the player’s identity on all cumulative withdrawals of R100 ZAR or more.
9. Tuskcasino also reserves the right to carry out verification procedures in case of lower payouts.
10. Withdrawals by the player will be remitted only to the same account from where the funds paid into the player’s account originated.
11. The player agrees that he/she shall only use credit card and other financial instruments that are valid and lawfully belong to him/her.
1.1. Bank Wires
Inactive, dormant and closed accounts
1. An inactive member account is an account that has not been accessed for 10 months, that has a real money balance. Tuskcasino will contact the player should his/her account become inactive. If, after 12 months since the last login, Tuskcasino is unable to contact the player, Tuskcasino will charge a €/$/5.00 (or equivalent to local currency) per month administrative fee on the player’s member account. Should the player's balance be less than €/$/5.00 (or equivalent to local currency), the remaining balance will be deducted. Deducting the fee from the player’s member account will not result in a negative player balance. Tuskcasino shall use reasonable efforts to contact the player.
2. If the player starts playing again on his/her account before the account becomes dormant and after Tuskcasino has begun charging the player’s member account with the administrative fee, Tuskcasino will refund the player’s member account with the administrative fees charged.
3. A dormant account is an account with a real money balance that has not been accessed for 12 months. Once the player’s account becomes dormant and if Tuskcasino has been unable to contact the player, Tuskcasino, in accordance with the applicable law, will close his/her account deduct all remaining funds.
4. The player’s member account may be excluded/closed if he/she’s in breach of Tuskcasino's terms and conditions.
1. Tuskcasino offers self-exclusion facilities for those customers who wish to restrict their gambling activities with Tuskcasino. The following self-protection mechanisms are available and can be entered via the responsible gaming link in the footer of the website:
1.2. Cool down period
1.3. Set financial limits on wagers and losses
1.4. Set limits on session time
2. By entering into a self-exclusion agreement with Tuskcasino, the player will be prevented from using his/her account for a definite or indefinite period. During this period of self-exclusion Tuskcasino will not distribute any promotions.
3. If the player needs a break from gambling at Tuskcasino he/she can ask for a cool down period. Once the player has requested a cool down period, he/she will receive a confirmation from Tuskcasino within 48 hours. In all cases, the player’s request will be complied with as soon as it is acknowledged by Tuskcasino
4. The player may also choose to impose a ceiling on the maximum wagers and losses he/she may make/incur.
5. The player may also choose to impose a time limit per session.
6. In the event that the player manually adjusts, or requests an adjustment to, his or her limits (including limits on losses, wagers and deposits) or a period of self-exclusion:
6.1. New limits that are stricter than those previously imposed, or an extension of a period of self-exclusion, will take effect immediately from the time of adjustment.
6.2. New limits that are more lenient than those previously imposed will only take effect after a seven-day cool down period from the time of adjustment.
6.3. A period of self-exclusion shall only be shortened after a seven –day cool down period, unless the existing self-exclusion period is due to end within that seven-day timeframe, in which case it shall remain unaltered.
2. Tuskcasino processes personal data from the player for the purposes of allowing him/her access to use its services and in order to allow him/her to participate in games and provide him/her with ancillary services.
3. Tuskcasino takes great effort in protecting the player’s personal data. Tuskcasino employs security protocols to ensure that all transactions including deposits and withdrawals are carried out in a totally secure manner.
4. Tuskcasino reserves the right to record all calls, internet communications and details of transactions the player carries out through the site.
5. While and related URLs may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Tuskcasino, Tuskcasino is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any such websites.
7. Tuskcasino may use and publish the player’s user name and/or first name and/or first letter of last name and/or region for promotional purposes.
8. The player’s personal data will only be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
8.1. Where Tuskcasino is required to do so by law;
8.2. If it concerns a credit reference agency. A credit reference agency may also keep a record of that information;
8.3. If Tuskcasino needs to share data with its payment processors to facilitate transactions;
8.4. To comply with Tuskcasino's legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities to the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other applicable regulators in other jurisdictions;
8.5. When Tuskcasino feels that disclosure is necessary to protect itself or the player’s safety, or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
8.6. If Tuskcasino is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, the player will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on
8.7. If Tuskcasino's marketing service providers require the data to carry out their tasks;
8.8. To any other third party with the player’s prior consent to do so.
9. In order to provide the player with an efficient service, Tuskcasino and/or its service providers may be required to transfer the player’s personal data from one country to another on a worldwide basis. The player hereby consents to his/her personal data being transferred.
According to the eGaming Curacao requirements, tuskcasino.com is required to have in place adequate measures to prevent its systems from being used for the purposes of money laundering, terrorist financing or any other criminal activity.
tuskcasino.com is therefore obliged to follow the provisions contained in the CuracaoeGaming regulations, and any guidance notes issued by the relevant Authorities. Therefore:
1. Tuskcasino will have the right to block the player’s member account when fraudulent activity is suspected. The account will remain locked until such time that Tuskcasino completes an audit of the player’s member account.
2. All money that the player deposits into his/her member account that is not tainted with any illegality and, in particular, does not originate from any illegal activity or source.
3. Tuskcasino shall report any suspicious transaction to the relevant authorities.
4. Tuskcasino will check all transactions to prevent money laundering.
5. Tuskcasino may request that the player provides identification documents. Failure to do so may result in the player’s member account being blocked until adequate documentation is provided.
6. If Tuskcasino cannot ascertain the integrity of the funds deposited by the player.
Tuskcasino will consult with the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit (FIAU).
In order to adhere to the requirements of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, the regulations and any guidance notes tuskcasino.com has implemented procedures known as ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC). The KYC process take reasonable steps to establish the identity of any person for whom it is proposed to provide its service.
Tuskcasino's team is permanently checking deposits and betting actions to determine:
Unusual Betting Patterns
Suspicious deposit and withdrawal patterns (size and frequency)
Reliability of Card Data
Customer verification issues and Identity Theft
Account linkage/multiple accounts
Any suspicion of Money Laundering will be advised and submitted to the Caribbean Financial Action Task Force (CFATF, ) and any other regional organizations involved in if necessary.
Besides, in order to prevent and detect criminal activity Tuskcasino:
does not accept to open anonymous Accounts or Accounts in fictitious names;
only accepts funds deposited by credit cards, debit cards, electronic transfer, wire transfer, e-wallets;
keep a register of those customers that it identifies as high risk or politically exposed (PEP). Those accounts will be subject to greater scrutiny and frequency of checks;
only register a single account in the name of a particular person: multi-account practices are strictly prohibited;
does not accept a wager unless a User Account has been established in the name of the Player and there are adequate funds in the Account to cover the amount of the wager;
does not accept a wager unless the funds necessary to cover the amount of the wager are provided in an approved way ;
does not accept Players residing or playing from non-reputable jurisdictions, non- cooperative jurisdictions ();
does not make a payment in excess of one thousand Euro (€ 1,000) or its equivalent in other currency until the Player’s identity, age and place of residence have been verified;
if becomes aware that a person has provided false information when providing due diligence documents, not register such person. Where that person has already been registered, tuskcasino.com shall immediately cancel that person’s registration as a Player with the company and the website.
1. If the player has a complaint, he/she can contact Tuskcasino via the following ways:
1.1. Live chat
1.2. Email customer service via [email protected]
2. Tuskcasino will use its best efforts to resolve a reported matter promptly.
3. If the player has a query with regards to transactions, he/she may contact Tuskcasino via with details of the query. Tuskcasino reviews any queried or disputed transactions. Tuskcasino's judgment is final.
4. If for some reason the player isn’t satisfied with the resolution offered by Tuskcasino, he/she can complain to the Curaçao eGaming Commission
1. Some of Tuskcasino's games and products offer a chat function. The chat function can be used as a tool to communicate with other players and live dealers.
2. Tuskcasino cannot accept any liability or responsibility for the behavior of other players using the chat function.
3. Tuskcasino reserves the right to remove the chat functions from its website, in the case of abuse.
4. It´s strictly forbidden to use the chat function unethically. Measures will be taken against players engaging in, but not limited to: collusion, cursing, insulting, discriminating and distributing commercial messages, using the chat function.
5. Unethical use of the chat function may lead to exclusion from the games that support the chat function.
6. Suspicious chats will be reported to the concerned authorities including but not restricted to the Curaçao eGaming Commission
7. Tuskcasino holds the right to close a player´s member account in the event of a violation of the conditions that apply to the use of Tuskcasino's chat functions.
8. The chat rooms are moderated by the software provider of the concerning game.
9. All conversations are logged and recorded.
1. Alt.bet Exchange B.V is the sole owner of the trademarks Tuskcasino and the Tuskcasino logo. All rights reserved.
2. The player obtains no rights to Tuskcasino's trademarks, graphics, text, concepts, methodologies or any other names by using Tuskcasino services and the material contained therein. The player is only permitted to use materials as expressly authorized by Tuskcasino
3. All content including but not limited to text, technology, graphics, code, music, audio, animations, files, links and structure of and related URLs is copyrighted and property of Tuskcasino, its affiliates and licensors. All rights reserved.
4. Tuskcasino will judge on a case by case basis whether it approves of information being sourced from its website. If information listed on is used as a source by a third party website, this is only permitted under the express condition that a link to the source page will be included in the third party website’s page that uses the information.
5. Except where expressly stated otherwise, it’s not permitted to copy, download, store, adapt or change in any way the content of for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Tuskcasinp
6. The player undertakes to respect all applicable copyrights and/or trademarks related to Tuskcasino's operation.
7. If the player believes that copyright content that belongs to Tuskcasino has been reproduced wrongfully or infringed upon in any way, he/she has an obligation to notify Tuskcasino: [email protected]
8. Web scraping or other automated or manual collection of data of Tuskcasino is prohibited.
9. The player is solely liable for any costs, damage and expenses arising out of non-permitted uses of Tuskcasino's intellectual property rights.
10. Any unauthorized use of any of the above rights may result in prosecution or other action being taken.
1. Absolute Restriction NetEnt will not permit NetEnt Casino Games to be supplied to any entity that operates in any of the below jurisdictions (irrespective of whether or not NetEnt Casino Games are being supplied by the entity in that jurisdiction) without the appropriate licenses. Belgium, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America.
2. Blacklisted Territories All NetEnt Casino Games may not be offered in the following territories: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Belgium, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Italy, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States of America, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
3. Blacklisted Branded Games Territories The followed NetEnt Braded Games have some further restrictions in addition to the Blacklisted Territories set out above:
3.1 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Planet of the Apes Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
3.2 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Vikings Video Slot must not be offered in the following jurisdictions: Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Canada, China, France, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America.
3.3 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Narcos Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Indonesia, South Korea.
3.4 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Street Fighter Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Chile, Clipperton Island, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Navassa Island, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Maarten, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, South Korea, Suriname, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States of America, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands, Venezuela.
3.5 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Fashion TV Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Cuba, Jordan, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia. 4. Universal Monsters (Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Phantoms Curse and The Invisible Man) may only be played in the following territories: Andorra, Austria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine.