Play Live Roulette
Live Roulette brings all the excitement and drama of an in person casino roulette table straight to your screen with the technological most advanced visual and sound special effects. You can follow all the action in real time and even talk to the dealer.
Live Roulette tables offer you the opportunity to play one of the casino's favorites in a wide range of values and styles. Moreover, you can play it at any time you feel like watching the ball spin. That’s right, the live roulette is available at TuskCasino 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Check out our Roulette table for a truly immersive experience, with each bounce of the ball being captured from multiple cameras to put you right in the center of the action.
Go to the Live Casino lobby now and start playing Live Roulette!
Live Roulette - Basic Rules and Betting Limits
In Live Roulette, the roulette wheel contains 37 positions, numbered from zero to 36. You can place any combinations of bets, both on individual numbers and groups of numbers, and all these bets are placed on the part of the table known as the 'inner section'.
In the "outer section" you can place bets on different pairs of bets, each covering 18 numbers. From high or low numbers, odd and even, and red or black, there are numbers of different options available.
Different types of bets
- Full Bet (Pays 35 to 1). Place your bet directly on a single number (including zero). You will win if the ball lands on that number.
- Split Bet (Pays 17 to 1). Place your bet on the line between any two connected numbers, either horizontally or vertically. If the ball lands on any of the numbers, you will receive a payment.
- Line Bet (Pays 11 to 1). Place your bet on the line of one of the horizontal lines (contains three numbers). If the ball lands on any of the three numbers, this bet will win.
- Trio Bet (Pays 11 to 1). Place your bet on a corner of three numbers that includes the 0: you will bet on 0, 1 and 2 or 0, 2 and 3 and you will win if any one of those numbers is hit.
- Square Bet (Pays 8 to 1). Place your bet on the square when the four numbers meet. Your bet covers all four numbers.
- Line Bet (Pays 5 to 1). Place your bet on the two-line square (two connected horizontal lines). Your bet covers six numbers.
- Red/Black (Pays 1 to 1). Place your bet on the Red or Black box to cover the 18 red or black numbers.
- Odd/Even (Pays 1 to 1). Place your bet in the Odd or Even box to cover the 18 odd or even numbers.
- High/Low (Pays 1 to 1). Place your bet in the 1-18 or 19-36 box to cover the low or high numbers.
- Column Bet (Pays 2 to 1). Place your bet in one of the "2 to 1" boxes at the far end of the table to cover all numbers in that column.
- Dozen Bet (Pays 2 to 1). Place your bet in one of the boxes marked "1st 12", "2nd 12", or "3rd 12" to cover the 12 numbers in that section.
Theoretical Player Return
The theoretical player return for Live Roulette is 97.30%. What does that mean? Well, the theoretical player's return is, as said in the name, the expected percentage of gambles that a specific game will return to the player in the long run. The % RTP can be calculated via either a theoretical or simulated approach with the method used depending on the game type. In the case of live roulette, that percentage is 97.3% which is a very promising number for the gambler.
How is this number calculated? The gaming laboratories international calculates the return percentage of games by evaluating or simulating every possible combination to determine the theoretical return on investment. Mathematicians write sophisticated programs to perform an evaluation of pay combinations using the payout table data provided by the game developers. Simulator programs may also be written for use when calculating very large quantities of combinations.
How to Start Playing Live Roulette
Find the table that suits your betting limit, language and preferred style. When prompted, you will be able to place all your chosen bets for the next roulette round. After placing your bets, the roulette table will show up to 10 of the highest payout possibilities that can be awarded, based on the numbers you've chosen.
During the game, the results column will also show a history of the latest winning numbers, where 'Hot' and 'Cold' numbers (those drawn frequently or infrequently respectively) will be displayed, as well as the ratio of red/ black and even/odd. The results above cannot be used to predict future results, but they provide information from past games that may or may not affect your choices.
Play Live Roulette for Free
Did you know that you can play Live Roulette for real money, or try to play a version for free? You can choose which version you want to play. If you are not feeling confident yet, start out by giving it a few free spins and build your confidence until you are ready to place your first real money bet.
Here at Tuskcasino we have plenty of options of free online games as well as real money online casino games. It’s up to you. Choose among a vast choice of Live Casino Games and play them on your IOS or Android mobile phone, tablet or laptop. All from the comfort of your sweet home.
Discover the best online casino promotions we’ve prepared for you. At TuskCasino you can play for real money by using our Welcome Bonus. Are you feeling lucky? Then try our Online Roulette or the best online slots machines.
100% $/€400 Welcome Bonus
Double Your Money once you step into TuskCasino: $/€400 + 100 Free SpinREAD MORE
Limitless 20% $/€2000 Reload Bonus
$/€2000 Reload Bonus Unlimited Times and Reward for Reload Every DayREAD MORE