Best Roulette Strategies that WorkCasino
Today we are going to teach you everything you need to know to make smart bets at an Online Roulette table. If you have landed on this page, we are certain you already know quite a lot about this fantastic online game.
Although it is an easy game to understand, it is necessary to identify the hidden features within the game. In this article, we'll help you understand the extra tips and tricks that will help you elevate your online roulette game…
Roulette is a game of probabilities where luck will always have an influence on the outcome, however, there are strategies designed to maximize these chances of making a profit. Another advantage of following a strategy is that there is a rationale behind our bets, which for some makes the game more interesting and less purely random.
Over the centuries, various strategies for roulette have been developed and adapted. That's why we prepared this article for you! Find out here what are the roulette strategies that work and will help you get closer to that prize.
What are roulette strategies?
Roulette strategies are standardized ways of playing that aim to maximize player odds against casino odds. But, keep in mind, there are no foolproof strategies. Otherwise, the game would not be profitable for the casinos and would quickly disappear…
Is there any Roulette strategy that will guarantee you some profit?
No, there is not and you should never believe any information online that tells you any strategy for playing online roulette is infallible.
This does not mean, however, that there are no strategies for winning at roulette that place the house edge very close to the minimum and that place the players' odds closer to the maximum.
Also, we would like to remind you that roulette strategies are great to play real money roulette, but also for those looking into simply playing a free online game. After all, winning is winning, that’s what we are here for!
In this article we will introduce you to the most popular strategies that work. Stay with us!
We will also shortly explain roulette rules and different types of roulette bets, everything you need to get started on your online casino roulette adventure.
What to keep in mind when playing roulette?
Before each spin of Roulette, players place bets by choosing which number or series of numbers the ball will land on, usually from 0 to 37 or 38. Bets are placed at the table where these numbers are represented.
After the ball has been spun several times, a “no more” order will be given and from that moment no bets can be placed. Just wait for the casino roulette wheel to stop and the ball lands on one of your boxes. If it lands on a square you chose, you win.
Considering the above, there is no way to influence or modify the endgame. That is why in most bets the same winnings are offered to the player (RTP: return to player). Being the volatility (simply changing the type of bet previously made, for another), the only thing that can be modified in the game.
In Live Roulette, or Live Dealer Roulette, the roulette wheel contains 37 positions, numbered from zero to 36. You can place any combinations of bets, both on individual numbers and groups of numbers, and all these bets are placed on the part of the table known as the 'inner section'.
In the "outer section" you can place bets on different pairs of bets, each covering 18 numbers. From high or low numbers, odd and even, and red or black, there are numbers of different options available.
Different types of online roulette bets
- Full Bet (Pays 35 to 1). Place your bet directly on a single number (including zero). You will win if the ball lands on that number.
- Split Bet (Pays 17 to 1). Place your bet on the line between any two connected numbers, either horizontally or vertically. If the ball lands on any of the numbers, you will receive a payment.
- Line Bet (Pays 11 to 1). Place your bet on the line of one of the horizontal lines (contains three numbers). If the ball lands on any of the three numbers, this bet will win.
- Trio Bet (Pays 11 to 1). Place your bet on a corner of three numbers that includes the 0: you will bet on 0, 1 and 2 or 0, 2 and 3 and you will win if any one of those numbers is hit.
- Square Bet (Pays 8 to 1). Place your bet on the square when the four numbers meet. Your bet covers all four numbers.
- Line Bet (Pays 5 to 1). Place your bet on the two-line square (two connected horizontal lines). Your bet covers six numbers.
- Red/Black (Pays 1 to 1). Place your bet on the Red or Black box to cover the 18 red or black numbers.
- Odd/Even (Pays 1 to 1). Place your bet in the Odd or Even box to cover the 18 odd or even numbers.
- High/Low (Pays 1 to 1). Place your bet in the 1-18 or 19-36 box to cover the low or high numbers.
- Column Bet (Pays 2 to 1). Place your bet in one of the "2 to 1" boxes at the far end of the table to cover all numbers in that column.
- Dozen Bet (Pays 2 to 1). Place your bet in one of the boxes marked "1st 12", "2nd 12", or "3rd 12" to cover the 12 numbers in that section.
The best strategies to win at roulette
Now that you have internalized how roulette online works and what types of bets exist, we can jump in and teach you about the best roulette strategies that work when playing an online roulette game.
Here are four strategies or tips that you can put into practice when playing Online Roulette.
1. Consistency: make the same bet again and again
It is common to hear people say “bet red until it comes out”, but in mathematical terms, the chance of getting it right is exactly the same in the 6 bets mentioned. Each new move is completely independent of the previous ones, so it doesn't make sense to bet on red just because "it hasn't come out for 5 moves, so now it's more likely to come out", which is incorrect reasoning. This fact is more noticeable if we think about tossing a coin, in which we instinctively know that it is random to come up with heads or tails, and that the previous result says nothing about the next one. In short, it is indifferent to bet red/red/red or red/pair/low. You can bet on any of the 6 at any time.
Therefore, we would say this is a strategy with low chances of working. Check out the next ones for roulette strategies that work.
2. Martingale Strategy
This strategy is one of the most used methods to play Online Roulette. It consists of increasing the value of the bet each time you fail. That is, if you started betting $50 and you win, the next bet will be for the same amount, but if you lose, the next bet will be doubled, which would lead us to bet $100. If we lose again, we bet double the previous amount again, $200, and so on, until we retire or run out of budget.
3. Fibonacci Strategy
This is known as one of the safest strategies as compared to the last two. The Fibonacci strategy is based on the Fibonacci numbers – a sequence where the next number equals the sum of the previous two numbers. Roulette strategy itself is based on the bet you make each time, with the idea that your bet amount will increase in the same way as the Fibonacci number sequence; 1 – 1 – 2 – 3 – 5 – 8 – 13 – 21 – 34 – 55 – 89, and so on.
With Roulette's gameplay based on the art of chance, there are no guarantees that any of these three strategies will work in your favor, and could even result in you losing more than you thought, so it's always best to play with what you can.
We hope we have helped you, and with the new information provided you can enjoy Online Roulette at a trusted casino like Tuskcasino. Remember, if you just want to play and have a different time, without spending your real money, Free Online Roulette is the best in this case.