1. The Player hereby acknowledges and understands that additional, bonus-specific terms and conditions apply to the bonuses offered by TuskCasino.
2. TuskCasino reserves the right to revoke the bonus and/or possible profits ensuing therefrom, if any of the terms of the promotion has been breached. The player can be held responsible for possible costs TuskCasino incurs due to the breach of the player.
2.1 Bonus Abuse includes, but is not limited to:
2.1.1 breach of terms and conditions of a bonus, free bets or any other promotional offer
2.1.2 the opening of multiple accounts to claim multiple bonuses;
2.2 Where there is a reasonable suspicion that the Account Holder has committed or attempted to commit a bonus abuse by deposit-win-withdraw-straigth deposit again with in couple of hours of the withdrawal request or while withdrawal request is pending. This is limited and restricted by the software, however if the system fails and this is become a case than we company reserve the right to:
2.2.1 forfeit the bonus allocated to the Account Holder and any winnings from that bonus.
2.2.2 revoke, deny, or withdraw a bonus offer from the Account Holder, and/or
2.2.3 block an access to particular products, and/or
2.2.4 exclude the Account Holder from any future promotional offers, and/or
2.2.5 terminate the Account Holder’s account with immediate effect.
3. None of the bonuses issued by TuskCasino shall be paid out before the wagering requirements have been fulfilled by the Player.
4. TuskCasino applies a standard wagering requirement for casino bonus money that is 40 times for the ZAR (South Africa), EURO, USD, CAD, NZD, NOK and 50 times for the INR of the bonus amount,
Video Poker 0%
with a game contribution of 10% for live games (except Baccarat, Baccarat and Sic Bo as these are 0% contribution games also some of the bonuses might exempt some of the games. Please check each bonus terms individually) and table games and 100% for slot machines (not all slot games might contribute for the all bonuses. Please check each bonuses individually).
For example, if 100 is wagered on live roulette game, 10 (10%) contributes towards the wagering requirement; if 100 is wagered on a slot machine game, 100 contributes towards the wagering requirement.
100% FIRST DEPOSIT BONUS;
ZAR: 5000 (Minimum Deposit: R50)
USD: 400 (Minimum Deposit: $10)
EURO: 400 (Minimum Deposit: €10)
CAD: 500 (Minimum Deposit: CA$10)
NZD: 500 (Minimum Deposit: NZ$10)
NOK: 5000 (Minimum Deposit: NOK100)
INR: 10000 (Minimum Deposit: INR1000)
R$: 5000 (Minimum Deposit: R$50)
MX$: 5000 (Minimum Deposit: MX$250)
20% UNLIMITED RELOAD BONUS
Maximum Bonus Amount;
ZAR: 3000 (Minimum Deposit: R50)
USD: 4000 (Minimum Deposit: $10)
EURO: 4000 (Minimum Deposit: €10)
CAD: 4000 (Minimum Deposit: CA$10)
NZD: 4000 (Minimum Deposit: NZ$10)
NOK: 4000 (Minimum Deposit: NOK100)
INR: 5000 (Minimum Deposit: INR1000)
R$: R3000 (Minimum Deposit: R$50)
MX$: R3000 (Minimum Deposit: MX$250)
This may differ for specific promotions if this is specified on the concerning promotion page.
4.1 Free No Deposit Bonuses: Unless stated diffenetly Free bonuses carries 100X wagering. There is maximum bet amount on each hand (for SA R10, 1 for Euro/$ CAD, NZD, 5 NOK, 50 INR, 5 BRL, 15 MXN) TuskCasino reserves the right to remove any winnings when above max allowed bets taken. Also those bets which are above max limits will be excluded and winnings from those bets will be removed as well. If the player continuous the behaviour then the bonus will be removed overall. Free Bonus only for fun and trial. Free Bonuses will get expire in 7 days. Player can only have one No Deposit Free Registration Bonus
4.1.1 The following countries are not eligible for any registration free spins: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia.
4.2 Excluded Games: Free Bonuses such as No Deposit Free Bonuses can only be wagered through allowed slot games. NO Live casino or table games count towards wagering on No Deposit bonuses.
4.3 Free No Deposit bonuses have max withdrawal of double the bonus amount. (If you received 100 then max withdrawal would be 200)
Free No Deposit bonuses must complete the wagering requirement of 100 times of the bonus amount. Also these bonuses are country specific, so the bonuses can be applied only in the countries specified in the bonus page or confirmed by customer service.
4.3.1 When free bonus released then you have no right to play with your released max cashed funds to increase your balance. If you do then we have right to cancel the balance and leave only the amount which was released as per bonus T&C.
If you do deposit after your released cash then any funds after wagering would be withdrawable.
All slots with feature buy option such as free spins, bonus, bonus rounds, extra wilds, extra scatters etc.. are not allowed for wagering of any bonus.
Excluded Slot Games For Any Bonus Wagering: Raging Rhino Rampage, Dead or Alive, Dead or Alive 2, Dead or Alive 2 Feature Buy, Monkey Gold Xpays, Iron Bank, Egyptian Rebirth 2, Tiger`s Charm , Story of Hercules Expanded Edition, Star Bounty, Lucky Mrs Patrick, Hammer Of Vulcan, Curse Of The Werewolf, Griffin`s Quest , Maui Millions, Big Bounty Bill, Safari Gold Megapays, Money Train 2, Immortal Fruits, Ted Megaways, The Dog House Megaways, Milky Ways, Sky Hunters, Bonus Bunnies, Hellcatraz, Origins of Lilith , Origins of Lilith Megaways, Giza Infinity Reels, Gaelic Gold, Rise of the Mountain King, Book Of Rebirth , Book Of Rebirth Reloaded, Rick and Morty Megaways , Punk Rocker xWays, Montezuma Megaways, Snake Arena, Serengeti Kings, Pillars of Asgard, El Dorado Inifinity Reels, Diamond Mine Extra Gold Megaways , Pirate Kingdom Megaways, Dragon Fall, Money Train, Rainbow Riches Megaways, Fishing Frenzy Megaways, LeoVegas Megaways, Sweet Bonanza, Sweet Bonanza Xmas, Wolf Legend Megaways, Return of Kong Megaways, Medusa Megaways, Neon Cluster Wins, Valletta Megaways, Vegas High Roller, Temple of Treasure Megaways, Champions of Rome, Buffalo Rising Megaways, Faerie Spells, 300 Shields Extreme, Machina Megaways, Vikings Unleashed Megaways, Genie Jackpots Megaways, Fat Santa, Acorn Pixie, Dark Vortex, Spinal Tap, Book of Gods, Extra Chilli Megaways, White Rabbit Megaways, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Fluffy Rangers, Rocket Stars, Blood Suckers, Blood Suckers II, Reel Rush 2, Macau High Roller
4.3.2 Non-bonus contributor games are restricted by the software but in the event of a system failure , those games can NOT be played to increase balances to gain advantage for bonus wagering. If such cases appears than the winnings will be deleted and only original bonus amount will be left in balance.
4.4 Some Bets are not allowed for wagering and regular gaming due to their idea of abusing casino/bonus.
1. Any betting systems (ie; acting in pack/alone cross betting etc..),
2. Minimal bets ie; black/red on roulette and more then 50% of the numbers covered bets on the roulette are not allowed for wagering and restricted by software. Tuskcasino reserves right to deduct any winnings for the bets taken against this rule in the event of system failure.
Tuskcasino reserves right to deduct any winnings for the bets taken against this rule and this also can be flagged up by the game provider as they also have specific security departments to protect the rights of the player and casino.
4.5 Bonus cashable values;
Free no deposit bonuses 2 times to bonus value (ie: if you get 10 bonus then max bonus cashable would be 20)
Deposit: Included FTD bonus and any reload bonus: 20 times a the bonus amount ( ie: if you received 100 then max cashable from bonus would be 2000 plus your own deposit winnings)
Goodwill/Cashback/Free Spin: including and not limited to any other bonus given individually 5 times to bonus value (ie: if you get 100 bonus then max bonus cashable would be 500)
Note: VIP customers could get better and larger allowance as per their representatives given details.
4.6 Weekly Cash Back Bonus
Minimum weekly deposit in total must be $50 (or equivalent of your currency) to be entitled for this bonus
Maximum cash back bonus amounts:
€200, $200, C$300, R2000, NZ$400, kr1000, INR5000, R$500, MX$2000
This bonus calculation is as (deposit - withdrawals - any given bonuses) x 10% = Bonus amount
You are not eligible to receive weekly cash back bonus when your real money balance is greater than 10
Week taken as Monday to Monday and server time is the main point of the week/day times. Server time currently is UTC+2
This bonus subject to wagering and wagering is 10x the bonus amount. To be able to get this bonus your balance needs to be 0 at 24:00 Sunday nights (UTC+2)
This bonus only for Bronze, Silver and Gold players. If you are Platinum or Diamond then you should have your dedicated account manager who you should ask for.
5. All bonuses have an expiry date. The standard expiry date for bonus money is 30 days (Free Bonuses will get expire in 7 days). The expiry date can differ for specific promotions. In such an event, the expiry date will be listed on the concerning promotion page. Wagering requirements need to have been fulfilled at the expiry date. TuskCasino may cancel/debit bonus credit from the player’s account after the expiry date.
6. TuskCasino reserves the right to cancel/change/stop any promotion at any time without prior notice.
7. TuskCasino reserves the right to withhold and remove any bonuses awarded if the player has not used the bonuses within 30 days from the date on which they were awarded.
8. Multiple participations in the same bonus campaign from the same device/household are prohibited. Where multiple participations in the same bonus campaign from the same device/household are detected, the bonus/promotion will be forfeited and any funds on the player's account may be frozen.
9. TuskCasino reserves the right to reject multiple participations in the same bonus/promotion campaign from the same IP address in the event that TuskCasino suspects fraud is being perpetrated. In this case, the player(s) will no longer be eligible to participate in the bonus/promotion and any funds on their player account(s) may be frozen.
10. TuskCasino's bonus scheme conditions are published in several languages for information purposes. It is only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between the player and TuskCasino. In case of any discrepancy between an English version and a non-English version of these bonus scheme conditions, the English version shall prevail.
11. In the event of conflicting information, the information described in these terms and conditions shall prevail over any terms and conditions provided.
1. Tuskcasino is not liable for any lag, downtime, server disruptions, or any technical or political disturbance to the game play. Refunds, under such circumstances, may be given solely at the discretion of the management. Management will always pursue what it deems to be the fairest solution in such cases.
2. Tuskcasino is provided on an ‘as available’ basis. Tuskcasino gives the player no warranty or representation, relating to the satisfactory quality, completeness or accuracy of the service or the software.
3. If Tuskcasino is subjected to a server-side system failure and the game is corrupted because of this, the player will get his/her money back for the amount wagered when the failure took place.
4. Tuskcasino accepts no liability for any losses or damages which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Tuskcasino website or its content. This includes but isn’t limited to delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
5. Tuskcasino will have the rights to change errors made in publication of information, including but not limited to jackpots, odds and pay tables. No rights can be derived from published inaccurate information of any kind.
6. Tuskcasino will have the rights not to pay out winnings based on published inaccurate information. Players that lost money as a result of such a case are entitled to a refund of the money they lost.
7. If Tuskcasino suspects fraudulent activity in any particular game, Tuskcasino will have the right to cancel the game. Suspicious players in respect of the fraudulent activity will have their accounts blocked pending further investigations. Any players not so suspected will have their wagered amounts in respect of cancelled games returned to their account.
8. Tuskcasino will have the right to cancel a game immediately if something wrong is identified with the game settings, and refunds for purchased bets will be paid out.
9. If the player is found to have cheated or attempted to defraud the service of Tuskcasino in any way including but not limited to game manipulation, chip dumping, transfers or payment fraud, or if the player makes untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Company’s operation in any media or forum, Tuskcasino reserves the right to close the player’s account, and return all funds to the player.
10. In the event of a Tuskcasino system malfunction all wagers are void. In the eventuality of such a system malfunction, a system rollback will take place, reverting the players back to their state as at the restore point employed.
11. In the event a game is started but miscarries because of a failure of the server-side system, Tuskcasino shall refund the amount wagered in the game to the player by crediting it to his/her member account or, if the account no longer exists, by paying it to the player in an approved manner.
12. Tuskcasino reserves the right to limit and refuse bets at its sole discretion.
13. Tuskcasino will do its utmost to avoid viruses, Trojans or malware on its system but won’t be responsible for viruses, Trojans or malware of any kind. It’s the player’s responsibility to protect his/her system(s).
14. The player can submit a complaint to Tuskcasino if he/she has any dispute with regard to the outcome of a game. The player has to submit his/her complaint to Tuskcasino by email:[email protected] within 14 days. The result showing on Tuskcasino’s gaming server shall be the official and governing result of play in case of discrepancy.
15. Players must be informed that third party interface applications may not display full information about the customer’s wagers.
16. In time-critical events, the player may find themselves disadvantaged by technical and/or performance issues, including slow network speeds, or poor performance of the device they are playing on.
1. The results of all games on Tuskcasino are subject to audit and review, and may be declared void:
1.1. If player collusion between customers and/or staff is detected
1.2. In the case of use of robots or other devices
1.3. Or any other method, application or tool that distorts normal gameplay
Tuskcasino can take measures against any player involved in events that distort normal gameplay, including but not limited to blocking accounts, closing accounts, charging incurred costs.
2. The player is not allowed to participate in a real-money game unless he/she is registered as a player and holds a full Tuskcasino member account. Every player must submit an application for registration and provide Tuskcasino with the following mandatory information:
2.3. Contact e-mail
2.4. Personal telephone number
All of which must be true and correct. It is the player’s sole responsibility to ensure that the information provided is true, complete and correct. The player hereby declares and warrants to Tuskcasino that the information provided is true, complete and correct.
The player is hereby notified that Tuskcasino carries out verification procedures on players depositing money. The player may be requested to provide Tuskcasino with documents, such as but not limited to a copy of their passport or I.D.
3. The player’s member account may be blocked or closed if he/she does not provide the requested information or documents or if he/she provides Tuskcasino with false or misleading documents. Tuskcasino will have the right to seize the balance of the closed account.
4. The player’s member account will be closed if Tuskcasino has grounds to believe he/she is engaged in fraudulent activities. Tuskcasino also reserves the right to seize the balance of the closed account.
5. Member accounts created by the player, with incorrect or misleading information, are not entitled to jackpots or any other winnings. No winnings will be paid out to non-existent persons or incorrect accounts.
6. When creating an account (registering) at Tuskcasino, the player is obliged to give a valid name, surname, address, contact email and personal telephone number. Registering an account with false information is prohibited. Tuskcasino will have the right to close member accounts created with false information at its sole discretion.
7. Multiple accounts for the same player are not allowed. In case it is noted that the player holds more than one account, Tuskcasino will have the right to close or block the member accounts at its sole discretion. If the player notices that he/she has more than one member account, the player must notify Tuskcasino immediately.
8. The player must register his/her member account personally. Registering an account for somebody else is prohibited. Tuskcasino will have the right to close or block the member’s account at its sole discretion.
9. Tuskcasino reserves the right to refuse member account registrations or to de-register and cancel the player’s account for any reason whatsoever at any time without prior notice at its sole discretion. Circumstances under which the player’s account may be closed include, but are not limited to, the following:
9.1. If the player has charged back any of his/her purchases made with his/her credit card or other applicable deposit methods;
9.2. If the player was engaged in playing in a professional sense or in concert with other players.
10. Tuskcasino reserves the right to close member accounts at its sole discretion. Previously agreed contractual obligations will be honored.
11. For the purposes of adhering to all of its obligations towards the law and other directives of the relevant regulatory authorities from time to time, Tuskcasino will keep all necessary personal information to carry out such obligations as required. Where data is no longer required to be kept, this shall be destroyed.
12. Tuskcasino will carry out a Know Your Client (KYC) screening procedure when the player deposits money. Tuskcasino may request further documentation to validate the player’s identity as it may deem necessary. Verifications may include but shall not be limited to, copies of an end user passport, national Identity Card, copies of an End User's utility bills, and/or masked copies of the credit/debit cards used to make deposits.
13. Residents from the following countries are prohibited from registering at Tuskcasino: United States of America, United Kingdom, North Korea, Curacao, France, Iran, Spain, Italy, Israel, Latvia and Belgium.
14. No officers or employees at whatever level of Tuskcasino shall make real money wagers on any of the jackpot games. If any such player shall win a jackpot, such a win shall not be paid out to the winner.
1. The player is solely responsible to determine whether the access and use of Tuskcasino is permitted under any applicable laws. The player should inform himself/herself about local laws or regulations before opening an account at Tuskcasino. It is the player’s sole responsibility to stay informed about local laws or regulations each time he/she plays.
2. The player must keep his/her account details up-to-date at all times.
3. The player is prohibited to sell, transfer or acquire Tuskcasino member accounts.
4. The player is fully responsible for all taxes, fees and other costs incidental to and arising from any winnings resulting from use of Tuskcasino Limited
5. The player’s login details are highly confidential. The player is obliged to keep his/her login details confidential. The player should at all times, use his/her best efforts to protect the confidentiality of his/her login details.
6. The player should never write down, communicate or share passwords with any other person. It’s the player’s responsibility to keep his/her account information, user name and password secret and confidential. Should a player give away, share, or lose his/her user name and/or password, Tuskcasino will not be held responsible for any loss or damage as a result thereof. A Tuskcasino employee will never ask for a player’s password.
7. The player is responsible for any unauthorized use of his/her user name or password. The player is responsible for all activity on his/her account.
8. The player is prohibited to acquire, transfer or sell funds from Tuskcasino member accounts.
9. Tuskcasino uses advanced methods for the encryption of user name and password information. The player will not break in, access or attempt to break in or access or otherwise bypass Tuskcasino's security. If Tuskcasino suspects that the player has attempted to or may be attempting to break in, Tuskcasino reserves the right to inform the applicable authorities and block or close the player’s account.
10. Playing at Tuskcasino is restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the player resides. Under no circumstances may the player register or play if he/she is under 18 years of age. If any funds are deposited by an underage individual the funds will be forfeited to the Curaçao eGaming Commission
11. The player is fully aware of the fact that there is a risk of losing money through the use Tuskcasino's services.
12. The player is fully aware of all terms and conditions and has read them carefully before opening up a member account at Tuskcasino
13. Tuskcasino recommends that the player retains a copy of transaction records.
14. Tuskcasino recommends that the player retains a copy of these terms and conditions.
1. GENERAL BETTING RULES
1.1 The outcome of a market is settled once this is determined.
If a market is not determined earlier in the game, the company settles the result of the game once the normal duration (regular time) of the match is concluded, unless stated otherwise on the market description on the website.
Example 1: Match winner 1X2 market of an event is determined after the end of the normal duration (regular time) of the event. Football (Soccer) 1x2 Match Winner is determined after the 90 min, including any extra minutes called by the referee of the match as “normal duration”
In case an event is driven to Overtime (when regular time does not decide the winner) all markets clearly state that are subject to “include overtime” are paid after the completion of the Overtime. Any penalty kicks (or other decider) may follow is not taken in consideration, unless clearly stated in the market.
Events not started on time for any reason or even postponed may be kept open and all bets remain valid if those kick off (start) within the next 48 hours from the official start time. In any other case, the company reserves, at its own discretion, the right to void all bets of such postponed events and refund the stakes to the customers.
Events abandoned after its starting time and get continued from the organizer within 48 hours from the official start time, the company reserves the right to keep all bets valid and settle according to this result.
Events abandoned after its starting time and not getting continued from the organizer within 48 hours, the company will settle all determined markets decided in the pitch and void the rest by refunding stakes to customers. However in cases like that, the company reserves, at its own discretion, the right to void all bets of such abandoned events and refund the stakes to the customers.
On above general rule there are exceptions as in:
Tennis games will be kept open with all bets valid until the officials or organizing body declares a winner. In such cases, the 48 hours rule is not valid. However and in case of a player retirement, all markets determined in the pitch are settled accordingly and all the rest declared void and null. For avoidance of doubt if a tennis player retired before the last point concluded, the match winner market is void, but all markets related to specific sets or games that are determined, are settled accordingly.
US Sports games, such NFL, MLB, NHL and NBA (MLS is not included in this rule) does not kick off or kick off and are abandoned and not resumed within the same day in the local time zone from the announced kick off time, all non-decided bets are void.
(e.g. if a football match is abandoned in the second half, the markets of the first half will be settled normally).
(e.g. in the example above, the markets of the second half have not decided) will be void and stakes will be refunded to customers).
Baseball the Moneyline (Winner Market) is considered as decided if at least 5 innings are completed, or if 4.5 innings are completed and the home team (or the team batting second) is ahead and the officials of the league consider the game as finished. In all other cases, bets are settled as void. For avoidance of doubt, all other markets are considered as decided if at least 9 innings are completed, or if 8.5 innings are completed and the home team (or the team batting second) is ahead. In the event of a Mercy Rule being called, all bets will stand on the score at the time.
MLB league for Baseball, all Pitcher Lines (the lines, usually Moneyline, Spread and Totals, where starting pitchers are listed) are void in case of change in the listed starting pitcher. Any new offered pitcher lines will follow the above rules. Action lines are following the general rules with the exceptions regarding MLB, as above.
In Baseball and in case of a 7-inning game, all markets are considered as decided if at least 7 innings are completed, or if 6.5 innings are completed and the home team(or the team batting second) is ahead. Exception is the Moneyline (Match Winner) that is considered as decided if at least 5 innings are completed, or if 4.5 innings are completed and the home team (or the team batting second) is ahead.
1.2 The company reserves the right not to accept all or part of a bet without providing a reason to the customer. If a bet is not accepted, customer’s stakes are refunded
1.3 Before an event starts, the company reserves, at its own discretion, the right to void or cancel part or whole, of a bet even after its acceptance without providing any reason to the customer.
After the event start, the company reserves, at its own discretion, the right to void or cancel part or whole of a bet, even after its acceptance and even after its settlement, if there is a valid reason for this, such as
- mistake in the wording (palpable error) of the event or the odds, or starting time.
- the customer attempt to bypass company limits (potential payout) and risk management by placing multiple identical or similar bets or opening multiple accounts
- the customer is getting advantage of any public announcement or secret information he has access to that determines the outcome of the bet.
- the customer combined related bets.
- the customer is actively participating in the event, such as Players, Referees, Managers or has direct or indirect relationships with events participants.
- the company suffers a technical error offering wrong odds or events.
- any other valid reason duly communicated to the customer upon request.
1.4 The maximum winnings per bet slip are 100.000$ or equivalent currency
1.5 Our company reserves the right to cancel all bets of an event, if there is any change regarding the venue of the event.
1.6 Our company reserves the right to cancel all bets if there are radical changes in the circumstances of an event such as the length of playing time, the distance in a race speed or the number of periods, etc.
1.7 In case our company suspect that a sports betting event is fraudulent or with high probability to be fixed thus the result to be known to certain individuals beforehand, the company reserves the right to:
- keep specific betting slips unsettled
- inform relevant regulatory bodies and authorities (ESSA, Sportradar, Federations) about, depends on what body or authority the company is regulated under and cooperating with
- wait until a verdict from those bodies or authorities is submitted as feedback
- settle or void the bet following the verdict of relevant bodies or authorities
1.8 In the event and during the bet placement process, the system is technically interrupted for any reason, the company will follow the standard checks, such as funds availability, price correctness, etc and reserves the right to accept or reject the bet accordingly. In such a case the customer needs to login as soon as the system is available and visit his betting history page to confirm if the bet has been accepted or not.
2. Explanation of specific Betting Types
Scorers: First, Last, Anytime Scorer
Bets apply to regular time only. Own goals (based on official authority) omitted or count as “no Scorer” if the game has only “own goals”.
Betting First Goalscorer will be considered lost if a player never plays or comes in the pitch after the first goal of the game has been scored, except in the case of an own goal, which is ignored.
Bets on Last Goalscorer will be considered lost if a player never plays. Player to score apply for any player, whatever the time he entered the game.
Bets on Anytime Goalscorer, apply to any player involved in the game, regardless of the time they enter the game. Bets on Anytime goalscorer will be considered lost if a player never plays.
In case a match is abandoned but there has been at least one Scorer, bets on the first Goalscorer apply and bets on the last goalscorer are void. Anytime Goalscorer market for this player is settled as winner and bets on other players are void.
Head 2 Head Bets
Predict which of the participants will occupy the highest position or will have better results or more points. In order for these bets to stand both participants must actively participate in the event. . In case the two participants achieve the exact same winning result and therefore achieve a tie, all bets are void.
Predict which of the participants (3 or more) will occupy the highest position or will have better results or more points. In order for these bets to stand all participants must actively participate in the event.
If one or more participants will not participate in the event, the odds on the rest participants are recalculated and settled with a reduction in the odds, by applying the probability of the missing participants to the rest participants applying the same margin.
If two or more participants achieve exact same winning result and therefore achieve a tie, the applicable odds will be equal to the accepted odds divided by the number of tie participants (eg with initial odds 2.70 and
three tie participants the final odds will be: 2.70 / 3 = 0.90), unless the official governing body chooses only one winner with an additional statistic criterion (e.g. assists).
A yellow card counts as one card. A red card counts as two cards. If a player gets one yellow plus a second yellow driving to a red card, this counts overall as three cards. As a result, a player cannot receive more than three cards. Settlement will be based on all available card data that appear during the normal playing time of an event .Cards shown after the final whistle will not be taken under consideration. Cards in non-playing players (players that have already been replaced, coaches, players on the bench who have not taken part in the game) are not taken under consideration.
Booking markets with points
A yellow card counts as 10 points and the red and the second yellow-red as 25. The second yellow for a player that leads to a red card is not counted. As a result, a player cannot receive more than 35 points. Settlement will be based on all available card data that appears during the normal playing time of an event .Cards shown after the final whistle not to be taken under consideration. Cards in non-playing players (players that have already been replaced, coaches, players on the bench who have not taken part in the game) are not taken under consideration.
A corner gets counted for the relevant market settlement only in the case it has been executed. Corners won by the teams but not executed do not count for market settlement.
First interval is considered the time period from 00:01 until the completion of the minute indicated as the end minute. For avoidance of doubt the interval 1-15 min is considered the period from 00:01 to 15:00
Last interval of a time period is considered from the minute indicated until the end of the period as this is decided by the referee. For avoidance of doubt the interval 30-45 min is considered the period from 30:01 until the end of First Half. The interval 75-90 min is considered the period from 75:01 to the end of the Full Time.
Only one 100% first deposit bonus per customer
- The minimum deposit required to get the bonus is R25/ $10/ € 10/ NZD10/ CA$10/ NOK25/ INR100/ MXN50/ BRL50
- The maximum first time sports betting bonus is $100/ €100/ R2500/ CAD/NZD250/ NOK1000/ INR7500/ MXN2000/ BRL600
- The maximum 10% reload bonus is $100/ €100/ R1000/ CAD/NZD100/ NOK500/ INR5000/ MXN1000/ BRL300
- The bonus will be credited to the customer's account automatically after the first deposit is made.
- Before making a deposit, the customer must select the bonus account where the bonus will be credited.
- Once credited, the bonus cannot be transferred between bonus accounts.
- Withdrawal of funds from the customer account will only be possible after the bonus has been redeemed (wagered).
- If the bonus is credited to the bonus account for sports betting, the wagering requirement will be 7 X 1.70 for single bets ( Each accumulator bet must contain min odds of 1.50 or higher.)
- No Deposit Free Bets wagering requirement is 10 x the bonus amount. Minimum odds requirements 1.70 for single bets ( Each accumulator bet must contain min odds of 1.50 or higher.)
- The bonus is deemed to have been wagered only after all the bets for the specified amount have been settled.
- The bonus must be wagered within 7 days.
- All bonuses and winnings will be removed once the bonus expires.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions or special offers.
- If the company suspects a customer of misuse of the bonus, foul play and/or participation in strategies that the company in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, Tuskcasino reserves the right to apply special wagering requirements to such customers, including bonus cancelation, without any explanation.
- The bonus may be canceled at any time without prior notice, but only before the bonus amount is wagered or withdrawn. In cases of dispute, the decision of the company is deemed to be final and binding.
- The bonus is deemed to have been wagered if the customer's remaining account balance is less than the minimum stake (in the customer's account currency), or if the wagering requirement has been met in full.
- Withdrawals from the customer account are not available until the wagering requirements have been met.
- The bonus will be awarded only after a deposit has been credited to the customer's account. If the deposit is withdrawn before the bonus has been credited, the company reserves the right to withhold the bonus.
- Only one bonus is allowed per customer, per family, per address, per shared computer and shared IP address, and per any account details including e-mail address, bank account details, credit card information and payment system account number. Any misuse of this bonus offer will lead to the cancelation of the bonus and all bonus winnings, or to the closure of the account.
- The customer must provide ID documents, when necessary, to validate their identity (KYC). Failure to produce these documents if requested will result in the bonus and any winnings being forfeited. The Company reserves the right to request, at any time, that the customer provides photographic evidence of themselves holding their ID (the customer’s face must be clearly visible in the photo) or undergoes identification via telephone.
Accumulator Bonus T&C
1.An Accumulator Bonus is defined as a template under which any placed accumulator bet (2-fold, 3-fold, etc.) will receive increased
winnings by a percentage defined for the specific amount of selections.
No of Selections Bonus Amount (%)
2-4 selections 5%
5-10 selections 10%
11-15 selections 15%
16-20 selections 20%
21-30 selections 30%
2. Minimum odds per selection must be 1.20
3. TuskCasino has the right to exclude specific markets or sports from an Accumulator Bonus template. Any accumulator bet placed under an
existing Accumulator Bonus template, that contains selections on excluded markets, sports or on lower odds than the minimum set, will receive
the bonus amount that corresponds to the relevant amount of selections.
Example: a 6-fold with 1 selection from an excluded sport, 1 selection with odds lower than the minimum amount set and 4 selections that fulfill
the qualifications, will be counted as a 4-fold regarding the Accumulator Bonus and thus, will receive an extra 5% instead of 10%.
4. The “extra bonus winnings” are awarded as cash on the user upon the settlement of the bet.
5. TuskCasino has the right to change or even disable an Accumulator Bonus template at a time for its users (or for specific users only).
6. Max Bonus Amount
ZAR - 20000
CAD - 1500
NZD - 1700
EUR - 1000
USD - 1200
NOK - 11000
BRL - 6500
MXN - 25000
INR - 85000
1. The player may close his/her member account at any time. All funds from the player’s member account deducted with relevant withdrawal charges will be returned to the player.
2. The minimum deposit amount is R25 ZAR (or €/$10 or its equivalent in local Currency) this amount may be higher for certain deposit methods as relatively higher costs may be involved for Tuskcasino when using such methods.
3. The player can close his/her member account by contacting customer service by email: [email protected]
4. Tuskcasino will decide what method of repayment to use.
5. It’s unlawful to deposit money from ill-gotten means. All money that the player deposits into his/her member account must not be tainted with any illegality and, in particular, does not originate from any illegal activity or source.
6. Tuskcasino reserves the right to close the player’s member account and to refund the account balance deducted with relevant withdrawal charges, at Tuskcasino's absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
7. The player agrees that deposits will be handled by Tuskcasino directly or through a payment provider or any other third party.
8. Tuskcasino does not guarantee that there will not be any delay in the processing or receipt of deposits.
9. Tuskcasino is entitled to determine minimum and maximum amounts to be deposited in the member’s account, at Tuskcasino's sole discretion.
1. Tuskcasino is not a financial institution and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any deposit or banking insurance system. Any suspicious activity will be investigated.
2. The player agrees that the funds deposited in his/her member account will only be used for playing the casino games or sports betting. Before player requests a withdrawal member account turnover must be equal or more than the amount of funds deposited.In exceptional circumstances deposited amount could be allowed to withdraw as a refund after fees deducted (20% transaction fee)
3. The player agrees that withdrawals will be handled by Tuskcasino directly or through a payment provider or any other third party.
4. The player agrees that Tuskcasino will have the rights to withhold withdrawals if Tuskcasino suspects that the player may be engaged in or has engaged in improper, fraudulent, and collusive activities.
5. Tuskcasino does not guarantee that there will not be any delay in the processing or receipt of withdrawals.
6. In any given 24 hour period, the player may request a withdrawal of up to the amount specified for their chosen withdrawal method and up to the limits of his VIP Levels. However, unless a larger amount has been agreed on by prior arrangement.
Amount allowed per payout
Amount allowed per 24 hours
Amount allowed per week
Amount allowed per month
|Or your currency equivalent from (USD Exchange Rate)|
Diamond VIP Level: This level withdrawal limits are sky high and all flexible and to be agreed with personal VIP manager.
7. The minimum amount for a withdrawal the player can make is R1000 ZAR (or €/$ 50, CA$100, NZ$100, NOK200, INR2000, BRL100, MXN350 ). This amount may be higher for certain withdrawal methods as relatively higher costs may be involved for Tuskcasino when using such methods.
8. Tuskcasino will carry out verification procedures to verify the player’s identity on all cumulative withdrawals of R1000 ZAR (or €/$ 100, CA$150, NZ$150, NOK1000, INR5000, BRL200, MXN700 ) or more.
9. Tuskcasino also reserves the right to carry out verification procedures in case of lower payouts.
10. Withdrawals by the player will be remitted only to the same account from where the funds paid into the player’s account originated.
11. The player agrees that he/she shall only use credit card and other financial instruments that are valid and lawfully belong to him/her.
1.1. Bank Wires
Inactive, dormant and closed accounts
1. An inactive member account is an account that has not been accessed for 10 months, that has a real money balance. Tuskcasino will contact the player should his/her account become inactive. If, after 12 months since the last login, Tuskcasino is unable to contact the player, Tuskcasino will charge a €/$/5.00 (or equivalent to local currency) per month administrative fee on the player’s member account. Should the player's balance be less than €/$/5.00 (or equivalent to local currency), the remaining balance will be deducted. Deducting the fee from the player’s member account will not result in a negative player balance. Tuskcasino shall use reasonable efforts to contact the player.
2. If the player starts playing again on his/her account before the account becomes dormant and after Tuskcasino has begun charging the player’s member account with the administrative fee, Tuskcasino will refund the player’s member account with the administrative fees charged.
3. A dormant account is an account with a real money balance that has not been accessed for 12 months. Once the player’s account becomes dormant and if Tuskcasino has been unable to contact the player, Tuskcasino, in accordance with the applicable law, will close his/her account deduct all remaining funds.
4. The player’s member account may be excluded/closed if he/she’s in breach of Tuskcasino's terms and conditions.
1. Tuskcasino offers self-exclusion facilities for those customers who wish to restrict their gambling activities with Tuskcasino. The following self-protection mechanisms are available and can be entered via the responsible gaming link in the footer of the website:
1.2. Cool down period
1.3. Set financial limits on wagers and losses
1.4. Set limits on session time
2. By entering into a self-exclusion agreement with Tuskcasino, the player will be prevented from using his/her account for a definite or indefinite period. During this period of self-exclusion Tuskcasino will not distribute any promotions.
3. If the player needs a break from gambling at Tuskcasino he/she can ask for a cool down period. Once the player has requested a cool down period, he/she will receive a confirmation from Tuskcasino within 48 hours. In all cases, the player’s request will be complied with as soon as it is acknowledged by Tuskcasino
4. The player may also choose to impose a ceiling on the maximum wagers and losses he/she may make/incur.
5. The player may also choose to impose a time limit per session.
6. In the event that the player manually adjusts, or requests an adjustment to, his or her session limits (including limits on losses and wagers) or a period of self-exclusion:
6.1. New session limits that are stricter than those previously imposed, or an extension of a period of self-exclusion, will take effect immediately from the time of adjustment.
6.2. New session imits that are more lenient than those previously imposed will only take effect after a seven-day cool down period from the time of adjustment.
6.3. A period of self-exclusion shall only be shortened after a seven –day cool down period, unless the existing self-exclusion period is due to end within that seven-day timeframe, in which case it shall remain unaltered.
1. Some of Tuskcasino's games and products offer a chat function. The chat function can be used as a tool to communicate with other players and live dealers.
2. Tuskcasino cannot accept any liability or responsibility for the behavior of other players using the chat function.
3. Tuskcasino reserves the right to remove the chat functions from its website, in the case of abuse.
4. It´s strictly forbidden to use the chat function unethically. Measures will be taken against players engaging in, but not limited to: collusion, cursing, insulting, discriminating and distributing commercial messages, using the chat function.
5. Unethical use of the chat function may lead to exclusion from the games that support the chat function.
6. Suspicious chats will be reported to the concerned authorities including but not restricted to the Curaçao eGaming Commission
7. Tuskcasino holds the right to close a player´s member account in the event of a violation of the conditions that apply to the use of Tuskcasino's chat functions.
8. The chat rooms are moderated by the software provider of the concerning game.
9. All conversations are logged and recorded.
1. Absolute Restriction NetEnt will not permit NetEnt Casino Games to be supplied to any entity that operates in any of the below jurisdictions (irrespective of whether or not NetEnt Casino Games are being supplied by the entity in that jurisdiction) without the appropriate licenses. Belgium, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America.
2. Blacklisted Territories All NetEnt Casino Games may not be offered in the following territories: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Belgium, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Italy, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States of America, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
3. Blacklisted Branded Games Territories The followed NetEnt Braded Games have some further restrictions in addition to the Blacklisted Territories set out above:
3.1 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Planet of the Apes Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
3.2 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Vikings Video Slot must not be offered in the following jurisdictions: Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Canada, China, France, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America.
3.3 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Narcos Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Indonesia, South Korea.
3.4 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Street Fighter Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Chile, Clipperton Island, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Navassa Island, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Maarten, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, South Korea, Suriname, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States of America, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands, Venezuela.
3.5 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Fashion TV Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Cuba, Jordan, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia. 4. Universal Monsters (Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Phantoms Curse and The Invisible Man) may only be played in the following territories: Andorra, Austria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine.