Tuskcasino will carry out a Know Your Client (KYC) screening procedure when the player deposits money. Tuskcasino may request further documentation to validate the player’s identity as it may deem necessary. Verifications may include but shall not be limited to, copies of an end user passport, national Identity Card, copies of an End User's utility bills, and/or masked copies of the credit/debit cards used to make deposits
Privacy & Management of Personal Data
2. Tuskcasino processes personal data from the player for the purposes of allowing him/her access to use its services and in order to allow him/her to participate in games and provide him/her with ancillary services.
3. Tuskcasino takes great effort in protecting the player’s personal data. Tuskcasino employs security protocols to ensure that all transactions including deposits and withdrawals are carried out in a totally secure manner.
4. Tuskcasino reserves the right to record all calls, internet communications and details of transactions the player carries out through the site.
5. While www.tuskcasino.com and related URLs may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Tuskcasino, Tuskcasino is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any such websites.
7. Tuskcasino may use and publish the player’s user name and/or first name and/or first letter of last name and/or region for promotional purposes.
8. The player’s personal data will only be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
8.1. Where Tuskcasino is required to do so by law;
8.2. If it concerns a credit reference agency. A credit reference agency may also keep a record of that information;
8.3. If Tuskcasino needs to share data with its payment processors to facilitate transactions;
8.4. To comply with Tuskcasino's legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities to the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other applicable regulators in other jurisdictions;
8.5. When Tuskcasino feels that disclosure is necessary to protect itself or the player’s safety, or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
8.6. If Tuskcasino is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, the player will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on www.tuskcasino.com
8.7. If Tuskcasino's marketing service providers require the data to carry out their tasks;
8.8. To any other third party with the player’s prior consent to do so.
9. In order to provide the player with an efficient service, Tuskcasino and/or its service providers may be required to transfer the player’s personal data from one country to another on a worldwide basis. The player hereby consents to his/her personal data being transferred.