Alt.bet Exchange B.V , is a Private limited liability company registered in Curaçao with registration number 140039 and registered address at Fransche Bloemweg 4, Willemstad, Curacao. The Company is licensed by Curacao eGaming the License No. 1668 JAZ granted on the 15thJanuary 2019 for the non-exclusive right to exploit Games of Chance and wagering on the international market by way of service lines and/or the internet.
You agree that we may collect and process your personal information for the purposes of:
- (a). enabling you an access and use of the Website and Services,
- (b). allowing you to participate in the games available on the Website,
- (c). providing you with ancillary services and
- (d). carrying out operations necessary to enable the foregoing.
You agree that we may also use your personal data to inform you of changes on the Website, new services available and promotions that you may find interesting. If you do not wish to receive such direct marketing material, you may opt out of such communications by following the instructions contained therein.
We may use and publish your user name and/or first name and/or first letter of last name and/or region for promotional purposes.
The personal information and data that we collect and process about you include the following:
- (a). information and documents provided to us upon registration of the Player Account (such as name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, residential address) and in the course of KYC & due diligence procedures;
- (b). information about the games you participate in via our Website;
- (c). details of the transactions you carry out with us via the Website or Services;
- (d). details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data;
- (e). records of your correspondence with us, whether via the Website, live-chat, e-mail or other means of communication;
- (f). information provided in customer surveys or other forms of customer research;
- (g). any other information that you submit to us via the Website or e-mail.
We reserve the right to record all calls, internet communications and details of transactions you carry out through the Website.
We commit to protect your personal data in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws. We assure you that your personal information is kept by us in a secure manner. We maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent your data from being processed in an unauthorized or unlawful way.
We employ security protocols to ensure that all transactions including deposits and withdrawals are carried out in a totally secure manner.
The following members of staff of the Company will have access to your personal data:
- (a). Key official
- (b). Money laundering reporting officer
- (c). Director of operations
- (e). Customer retention team members
- (f). VIP player manager(s)
The employees who have access to, or are associated with the processing of your personal information, are obliged to respect the confidential nature of your information pursuant to applicable data protection and privacy laws.
You agree that your personal data will only be disclosed to and/or processed by third parties in the following cases:
- (a). To detect, investigate and control fraud, money laundering and terrorism funding activities (this includes but is not limited to third party suppliers such as ID and address verification system providers, payment service providers and financial institutions, licensing bodies and other competent authorities);
- (b). To comply with our legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities to the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation;
- (c). If we need to share data with our payment processors to facilitate transactions;
- (d). If our marketing service providers require the data to carry out their tasks under the agreements we have signed with them;
- (e). If we outsource activities to suppliers that are required to have access to personal data in order for them to render activities in our and your favour.
- (f). If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets (of which you will be notified via e-mail or a prominent notice on the Website);
- (g). When we feel that disclosure is necessary to protect our or your safety, or the safety of others;
- (h). If it concerns a credit reference agency (a credit reference agency may also keep a record of such information);
- (i). Where we are required to do so by law;
- (j). To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
For the purposes of complying with all of our legal obligations and regulations of the relevant regulatory authorities, we will keep all necessary personal information. When data is no longer required to be kept, it will be destroyed.
You have the right to access your personal data that have been collected and held by us. You also have the right to request correction and/or erasure of incorrect and/or inappropriate data. It is your responsibility to maintain your personal information accurate and up to date.
You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
Where you have given consent to processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw this at any time. However, once you make that request, we will no longer be able to provide or continue to provide you with our Services and your Player Account will be closed. Your personal information is essential to us not only for the purpose of providing our Services, but also to comply with fraud and anti-money laundering regulations.
Our Website may contain links to and from the third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the content of the websites. Before you submit any personal data to these websites, please carefully check their privacy policies.