Playson Weekly Madness 60kCasino
Playson Weekly Madness 60k
Terms and Conditions
1. The Weekly Madness 60k event is a 9 day promotion (one big Tournament and one big Cash Blast) split into 3 phases, that run between:
○ 00:01 UTC on the 11th of Nov 2021 and 13th of Nov 2021 until 23:59 UTC. ○ 00:01 UTC on the 18th of Nov 2021 and 20nd of Nov 2021 until 23:59 UTC. ○ 00:01 UTC on the 25th of Nov 2021 and 27th of Nov 2021 until 23:59 UTC.
2. Playson Tournament is an event where players receive points for certain actions (number of spins, total bets, etc), and at the end of the event, they are awarded with prizes based on their position on the leaderboard.
3. Playson Cash Blast is an event where players can win cash prizes at any time during the promotional period. The prizes are offered randomly, and any player has the same chances of winning after every spin.
4. Tournament and Cash Blast features run simultaneously during our Weekly Madness 60k event. Players can win in both of them, at the same time.
5. Participating games (15) are:
● 5 Fortunator
● 9 Happy Pharaohs
● Book of Gold: Multichance
● Buffalo Power Megaways™
● Buffalo Power: Hold and Win
● Burning Wins: classic 5 lines
● Eagle Power: Hold and Win
● Hot Burning Wins
● Legend of Cleopatra Megaways™
● Rich Diamonds: Hold and Win
● Royal Coins: Hold and Win
● Solar Queen
● Solar Queen Megaways
● Spirit of Egypt: Hold and Win
● The Fruit Megaways
6. The minimum bet required to qualify is 0.5 EUR or currency equivalent.
7. Weekly Madness 60k event is available to play for real mode only.
8. The minimum bet required to participate is 0.5 EUR or currency equivalent.
9. Any win will contribute to the Player's Total score that will be shown in the Leaderboard. The total score is calculated by the addition of the points scored during all rounds played on participating games during the qualification and post-qualification phases.
10. Points are calculated round-by-round, with each 1 EUR (or currency equivalent) wagered equaling 100 points. For example: a bet of 0.5 EUR represents 50 points, regardless if it was a winning bet or not.
11. Any real money spin on the qualifying games can trigger a random Cash Blast prize. 12. Any individual player can win multiple Cash Blast prizes during the event period.
13. The cash prizes will be credited to the players’ accounts as withdrawable funds within 72 hours (3 business days) after the end of the promotion.
14. The cash prizes will be automatically credited to the players’ accounts as soon as the win is triggered. Once a prize is credited, it will be removed from the prize pool. The number of remaining prizes is shown in real time, on the Cash Blast widget or in the Prizes section. General:
15. Prize pool and minimum bet for this campaign are set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
16. The currency conversion rates are being set automatically by our system with 72 hours before the event starts, and the values will remain the same during the whole event period. 17. We reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games. 18. We further reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
19. We reserve the right to amend or cancel the campaign at any time.
Prize pool: 60,000 EUR split into 3 prize tables of 20,000 EUR for each event. Each event is subdivided into prize tables worth of 15,000 EUR for each tournament, and 5,000 EUR for each Cash Blast